1、 Company profile
Jiangxi Liansheng Electronic Co., Ltd. (4321 factory) is a provincial military electronic enterprise, specializing in the production of aluminum electrolytic capacitors, with complete military production qualification and quality system. Over the years, the company's aluminum electrolytic capacitors are widely used in aviation, aerospace, shipbuilding, weapons, electronics and other industries, and also used in railway, electric light source, industrial control, oil field and mining fields. The company has always adhered to the quality policy of "creating first-class technology, pursuing excellent quality, adhering to the user first, and never-ending improvement", focusing on the personalized design and production of products, and constantly improving the reliability of products.
At present, the company is preparing to be listed on the gem, with a good development trend and a broad market prospect. According to the needs of the company's development, the CFO and Secretary of the board of directors are recruited to the public. The specific matters are as follows.
2、 Recruitment positions and requirements
（1） Recruitment position
Chief financial officer and Secretary of the board of directors (1 person)
（2） Basic conditions
1. Have good political quality, strong sense of organization and discipline and overall situation consciousness, and be able to conscientiously fulfill political, economic and social responsibilities;
2. Have the necessary professional knowledge and professional ability to perform the post responsibilities, be familiar with the modern enterprise system and corporate governance concepts, and be proficient in the knowledge of finance, laws, relevant laws and regulations of listed companies and information disclosure rules;
3. Have good psychological quality and physical conditions for normal performance of duties.
（3） Under any of the following circumstances, the registration is not allowed
1. Any of the circumstances specified in Article 147 of the company law;
2. In the past three years, he has been punished by the CSRC;
3. The board of directors of the public exchange is not qualified to serve as the Secretary of the listed company;
4. In the past three years, he has been publicly denounced or criticized by the stock exchange for more than three times;
5. The current supervisor of the company.
（4） Job requirements
1. Under 35 years old, major in financial management, accounting, finance and other related majors, bachelor degree or above; certified public accountant certificate and board secretary qualification certificate.
2. More than 5 years of financial accounting experience in manufacturing enterprises, practical experience in manufacturing financial accounting process and cost accounting; experience in IPO listing in accounting firm or law firm is preferred.
3. Proficient in domestic financial management practice; master foreign exchange and financial management policies; fully grasp financial professional knowledge, accounting treatment and financial management experience; be familiar with accounting standards and relevant financial, tax, audit regulations and policies; have the ability to standardize financial accounting and improve financial internal control.
4. Be familiar with the work content and operation process of the shareholders' meeting and the board of directors; be familiar with the relevant laws and regulations of the state on the board of shareholders and the board of directors; be familiar with the relevant requirements of the standardized operation of listed companies; have a certain understanding of the working process and work requirements of IPO listing.
5. Good professional ethics, sense of responsibility and communication skills.
（5） Job responsibilities
1. Participate in the decision-making and scheme making of the company's investment behavior and important business activities, participate in the research and review of major economic contracts or agreements, and participate in the analysis and decision-making of important economic issues.
2. Responsible for organizing and coordinating the listing and financing of the company.
3. Timely report to the board of directors on the financial situation and operating results.
4. Establish and improve the company's risk and monitoring management system to reduce the company's business operation risk;
5. Be responsible for the management of investor relations and shareholder information, and coordinate the information communication between the company and its shareholders, actual controllers, securities service agencies, media, etc.
6. Other duties required by the company law.
Salary and treatment are negotiable. Once employed, according to the company's salary management measures, sign a labor contract with the employer to agree on the probation period, which will be included in the unified assessment management of the company's employees. Upon the expiration of the probation period, the employees who fail to pass the examination will be dismissed, and those who are qualified will be transferred to regular posts on schedule.
4、 Recruitment process
Recruitment according to the announcement, resume screening, testing, inspection, physical examination, recruitment process.
5、 Registration method
1. Please send your resume to jzc.com.
2. The title of the email is "name + position applied + highest education + school + major".
3. Deadline for registration: July 10, 2020.
6、 Other matters
1. Contact person: Ms. Zhou, 0791-86101763
2. Working place: Jingdezhen City, Jiangxi Province.